In this exercise you will create a simple docker file and run in.
Your task is to
- implement a simple “Hello, World” application in any programming language you wish. I hope to see many!
- Create Dockerfile that runs this application (need to have a compiler or runtime for the selected programming language)
- Build the docker image and run it.
Your return should include three things
- Content of the Dockerfile
- Output of “docker history” of your created image
- Source code of the application
In addition we ask you to answer couple questions. These answers are not graded, but they are used to develop this course.
**DEADLINE FOR FULL POINTS IS 11.09.2020. THIS SECTION CLOSES 17.09.2020. **
Links to Docker material can be found from <https://plus.tuni.fi/comp.se.140/fall-2020/c01_intro/03_material/>